Lost Aadhar Card? No need to worry this way get online support number
If lost your adharcard so don't worry about this . You can follow below step for update
Follow this step :-
1. For this you first have to go to the official website of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/.
2. Now scroll down the home page and come down and find support service.
3. Here you will see many options. From there, click Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID / UID.
4. Now you will reach a Specific Page.
5. Here you have to select the Aadhaar number (UID) option.
6. Then enter your full name and mobile number or email id.
7. Then enter the captcha code and click send OTP.
8. Now OTP will come to your registered mobile number.
9. Enter it and submit. After this your Aadhaar number will come to your email id or mobile number.
Source by :- Tv9 gujarati
Important link :-