GSET Exam Notification 2021
Education qualification :- Please read official notification .
How to apply :- Candidate must read notification before apply.
Mode of payment :- read official notification.
Steps for submission of Online Application Form :-
General Instructions ::-
1. Before Payment of Examination fee and submission of the online Application Form, the candidate should read this Information Bulletin carefully,
2. On behalf of the Gujarat State. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, the Nodal Agency, announces holding of the 15th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) on 26 December 2021 (SUNDAY) for determining the Eligibility of Gujarat state's candidates for Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State in 23 subjects at 11 Centers spread across Gujarat state.
3. The Eligibility for Assistant Professor will only depend on the performance of the candidate in both the papers of GSET in aggregate.The candidates who qualify the Gujarat State Eligibility Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor will be governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned Universities / Colleges / State Government of Gujarat, as the case may be.
4. The result of the GSET to be held on 26th December 2021 (SUNDAY) will be made available on the GSET websites: www.gujaratset. ac in and www.gujaratset.in as and when it is declared. The candidates will not be individually intimated about their result.
5. The GSET Agency will issue Only E - certificates to the qualifying candidates only, Printed / Hard Copy of Certificate will not be issued / sent to any Successful Candidate. 6. GSET Agency will not issue any mark sheet to qualified / not - qualified candidates. The GSET Agency will issue only E. Certificate to the qualifying candidates only on verification of the Eligibility Documents immediately after the result of the GSET Examination 7. The Candidates of Gujarat State belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) Scheduled Tribe (STY PWD (PH -) Physically Handicapped / VH - Visually Handicapped) / Socially and Economically Backward Class (SEBC) (Non - creamy layer), Economically Weaker Section (GEN - EWS), will be given such special concessions as may be decided by the Agency 8. The candidates of other States, ie, other than Gujarat State, belonging to reserved category shall be treated as General category candidates. 41 Page SET & Post Graduation Subject Subject Code Subject Name PG Course Medium of Question Paper PG Subject (S) 01 English Mathematical Sciences M .Sc. / MA / M.Tech. Mathematics / (Science) Mathematical Science / Statistics / App. Maths Ind. Maths M.Sc. Physics / Physical Science 02. Physical Sciences.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda B - Block Chameli Baug, Nr. University Guest House, Prof. C. C. Mehta Road, Pratapgunj, Vadodara - 390002 E - Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org Websites www.gujaratset.ac.in www.quiaratset.in Important Dates 1.
Fee Collection (Step - 1) 21 June 2021 to 21 July 2021 2. Online Registration (Step - II) 21 June 2021 to 21 July 2021. Date of Examination Sunday, 26th December 2021.The Date of Examination is tentative and subject to change.
1. Read the Information Bulletin carefully before fee payment and filing the online Application form. 2. Enter the category (Caste / PWD / NCL) and Post - graduation degree & subject correctly 3. During examination, make entries in the OMR sheet (Answer sheet) correctly
4. Candidates will be solely responsible for the wrong entries in the online application form as well as in the OMR sheet (Answer sheet). 5. SEBC Candidates should ensure that the NCL (Non - creamy layer) Certificate is valid. 6. The Reservation policy for SET examination is as per the Gujarat Govt. (CENTRAL GOVERNMENT OBC certificate is not acceptable from the candidates belonging to SEBC) 7. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THE PRINT OUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM GSET EXAMINATION. 8. In case a candidate qualifies for the Gujarat SET Examination, it is mandatory for him / her to submit the following documents at the time of document verification. Hence it is an advice to a candidate to preserve all mentioned documents. a. Original Copies of Online Application Form.
Fee payment receipt lii. Examination Hall Ticket b. Photo (Xerox) Copies of following Eligibility and Category related documents. Master's Degree Certificate and Mark sheets of all years / semesters in Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / SEBC / General - EWS), lii. Latest non creamy layer Certificate (for SEBC). iv. Medical Certificate of Physically / Visually Handicapped issued by competent authority (it Applicable) Brief Advisory regarding COVID - 19 Pandemic: Candidates are advised to carry only the following with them into the Examination venue. a) Hall Ticket along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the GSET Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in b) A simple transparent Ball Point Pen c) Face Mask and Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml). d) Personal transparent water bottle. e) Sugar tablets / fruits (like banana / apple / orange).