Educational Qualification :- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks. (5% relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained Ist ,IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/
Inter-state National Championship.
Age :- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1998 to
31 Jul 2002 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
How to Apply :-
(1) Applications will be accepted 'Online only' from 26 Jan TO 02 Feb 2020.
Candidates are to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application
(2) The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother's name and Date of Birth
should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
(3) Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
(4) Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard
Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
(5) The application provides choice of only One Centre for examination . The candidate is to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.
(6) To fill up "Online" application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click opportunity button and proceed as given below:-
(7) Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 02/2020 Batch.
(8) Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
Important Date :-
Online Application Starting Date :- 26-01-2020
Last date to Apply :- 02-02-2020