CTET July 2020 Guideline for Examination and Apply Online
Name of Organization :- CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, DELHI
Educational Qualification:-Please read Official Notification mentioned official website.
How to Apply :- Candidate must read guideline mentioned given below.
Application Fee :-
For Gen/OBC :- only Paper-1 or. 2 :-1000/- Rs. ,Both Paper :-1200/- Rs.
SC/ST/DB :- Only Paper-1 Or. 2 :- 500/- Rs. , Both Paper :- 600/- Rs.
Mode of Payment :-
(1) Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
(2) Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
(3) Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan - By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)..
IMPORTANT NOTES :-
Candidates can apply for CTET - July, 2020 ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f. 24-01-2020 to 24-02-2020
1. The candidate applying for CTET is required:-
(1) To go through the Information Bulletin carefully with the entire requirement therein.
(2) To satisfy eligibility to appear in the examination.
(3) To submit On-line application by giving full particulars by accessing the CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
(4) To write complete mailing address with Postal PIN Code at the time of applying.
(5) Before submission of application form, decide the mode of payment of fee.
(6) To keep the Confirmation Page along with the original copy of E-Challan (In case fee is paid
through E-Challan) of Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank for future reference.
(7) If a candidate submits on-line more than one application, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examination(s). No
communication will be sent in this regard.
2. Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature.
STEP 5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.